Hi! My name is Kara Haupt. I'm 17 years old and I often dream about changing the world or, at least, my hair color. I like indie music, tacos, and running away.

I've been creating online classes since February of 2009. I love teaching and sharing all these ideas that run through my head.

The classes are interactive workshops designed to inspire. I'm not a step-by-step teacher, I just like to write and to create and I want to share that with you.

Information about each individual class can be found on the right and here's a handy-dandy FAQ to answer any of your questions.

You can find my regular blog right here.

Have a beautiful day!

Kara Haupt

Note- Blog invites for the Summer of Love Class will not be sent out until Wednesday June 16th 2010.

If you have any questions, please email me at karahaupt(@)gmail.com

Thank you!